Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Paleo Cookbook: 300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes

The Paleo Cookbook: 300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


I had some friends who were talking about the Paleo diet. I did some research and I decided I want to try it out. It’s a high protein, low carbohydrate diet. It’s also allows very little sweets. This kind of diet would be good for me because diabetes runs in my family. While learning about the diet I saw that they had cookbooks for the diet. I picked this one because it had a large variety of recipes and I thought it would be good for me. I have to say I wasn’t disappointed. The recipes are short, simple, and easy to follow. I could have avoided my internet research because in the cookbook it tells you about the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes