Tuesday, December 23, 2014

#6 Chosen by the Vampire Kings: BBW Romance (Part 6: New Moon)

#6 Chosen by the Vampire Kings: BBW Romance (Part 6: New Moon)



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


I am part of the author’s ARC team so I was given this installment free for an honest review. I would have bought the book regardless and the price is only $0.99.
I fell in love with Charlene Hartnady’s writing after reader her Chosen by the Vampire Kings series. Since then, I am in the process of gobbling up her Demon Chaser Series. Chosen by the Vampire Kings is so entertaining, deep with emotion and just a hint of humor. Brant and Zane protect and love Tanya -- in their own way -- and shield her from all that would do her harm. These guys are so totally Alpha. I hope to see these characters appear in the authors other stories so we can see how they are doing. Hint….Hint.....
If you love paranormal romance with an urban fantasy feel, you should definitely check out the series Chosen by the Vampire Kings. The series is rife with all kinds of paranormal creatures that will get you hot and each one brings a wonderful dimension to the series that cannot be missed. The motivations of the characters change from book to book and I love it! Each book introduces characters that show you their stories and have you on edge waiting to see where the author will lead you next. Case and point, the author has already set the stage for Stephanie’s story in Stolen by the Alpha Wolf. I can’t wait to read this installment because Stephanie captured my heart in Chosen by the Vampire Kings like so many of the author’s characters. BTW – I am not one to give spoilers so know I really feel you will enjoy this author’s stories and will become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes