Friday, December 19, 2014

Every Last Crumb: Paleo Bread and Beyond

Every Last Crumb: Paleo Bread and Beyond



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


First, I've got to say that the recipes in this book are really straightforward and easy to follow. I received my copy today and immediately made the dinner rolls. They were delicious, I am so excited to be able to serve dinner rolls to my family for Christmas, a tradition that has been long gone since the appearance of autoimmune issues. I am a bit disappointed to see the use of xanthax gum (which I KNOW is a key element in GF baking) but there truly are better substitutes that are not as hard on the body (I and my daughter have terrible reactions to xanthax and guar gum). In the rolls I subbed finely ground psyllium husk and it worked beautifully, though I'm not sure how it will transfer with the rest of the recipes. Overall, if you are not sensitive to xanthax/guar gum no worries! I hope I can sub psyllium or flax in more of these recipes, they truly look delicious...and if they are anything like the dinner rolls, my family will be well pleased :) next stop -- cinnamon rolls! Thank you for the wonderful recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes