Friday, December 5, 2014

Departure

Departure



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


Departure was just my speed. I'm a fantasy fan and don't typically go for sci-fi but this novel is a great blend of realistic concepts, wonderful characters, and mystery. I found myself emotionally invested with Harper and Nick from the beginning so much so that I couldn't put the book down. I found the characters well developed and likable. I can tell Riddle spent some time developing the characters' stories. I loved the first person point of view and the insight into Harper's and Nick's thoughts. The supporting characters also showed great depth and was pleasantly surprised by their decisions and values in the end.

I was a little concerned at 85% that there wasn't enough time left to wrap up everything but I couldn't have asked or wanted a better ending. Won't go into further detail as I don't want to spoil the ending for others.

I loved the introduction of high level concepts in a way the majority of readers can understand. Always enjoy a novel with a take home message and one that makes you think. This novel touches on both of those and will leave you thinking well after the end.

Well done on another great novel. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next adventure. Perfect timing on the release of Departure as I think this novel will have mass appeal and is a great holiday gift. I will absolutely be spreading the word to family and friends. Anyone that likes adventure, mystery, romance, and excellent story telling will love this tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes