Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)

Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


I got this book as a kindle first and haven't had much luck in the past with picking good ones. I am so glad I picked this one. I read it in one day, I couldn't put it down. I haven't had a story grab me like this one in a while and I'm really not sure why. The lead female is a bit foolish and it has its share of plot holes, but it sucked me in and I had to keep reading. I really like the leading male. He is smart and tough and MALE. Too many books are writing the men to be weak or too aggressive or too feminine. Guess what, I like my men to be men and real. The author did a great job with him. I give it a five just for the lead male :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes