Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kiss of Christmas Magic: 20 Paranormal Holiday Tales of Werewolves, Shifters, Vampires, Elves, Witches, Dragons, Fey, Ghosts, and More

Kiss of Christmas Magic: 20 Paranormal Holiday Tales of Werewolves, Shifters, Vampires, Elves, Witches, Dragons, Fey, Ghosts, and More



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


This box set – MASSIVE collection, 20 books! – was a breath of fresh air. How often do you see shifter and other paranormal characters like vampires involved in holiday books? I haven't had the time to read every novella yet but I'm really happy that they're all brand-new, never published before. So far, my favorite has to be Aubrey Rose & Molly Prince's "Alpha's First Christmas" because I devour everything from these two! I had a smile on my face throughout. This is a must buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes